Dreaded terrorist group ISIS are at it again! A “fatwa” was issued by the terrorist organization back in January according to documents seized by the Anti-ISIS US Special Operations Forces which have just been released. The document entails rules on how ISIS members are to treat women captured as sex slaves.
The terrorist organization captures women who they give out to their fighters as rewards and incentives, the women are raped repeatedly, sometimes by more than one person. Far from trying to conceal the practice, Islamic State has boasted about it and established a department of ‘war spoils’ to manage slavery. Read after the cut…
It begins: “One of the graces which Allah has bestowed up the State of Caliphate is the conquest of large surface areas of the country and one of the inevitable consequences of jihad is that women and children of infidels will become captives of Muslims. “Consequently, it is necessary to clarify some rules pertaining to captured prisoners to avoid any violations in dealing with them.”
- 1.It is not permissible for the owner of a female captive to have intercourse with her until after she has had menstrual cycle and becomes clean.
- 2.If she does not menstruate and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have intercourse with her until after she has given birth.
- 3.It is not permissible to cause her to abort if she is pregnant.
- 4.If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have intercourse with her.
- 5.If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off-limits to him.
- 6.The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have intercourse with both of them; rather he may only have intercourse with just one. The other sister is to be had by him, if he were to relinquish ownership of the first sister by selling her, giving her away or releasing her.
- 7.If the female captive is owned by a father, his son cannot have intercourse with her and vice-versa. Moreover, intercourse with his wife’s female captive is also not permissible.
- 8.If a father had intercourse with his female captive then gave her away or sold her to his son, he is no longer permitted to have intercourse with her.
- 9.If the female captive becomes pregnant by her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death.
- 10.If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property.
- 11.If two or more individuals are involved in purchasing a female captive, none of them are permitted to have sex with her because she is part of a joint ownership.
- 12.It is not permissible to have intercourse with a female captive during her menstrual cycle.
- 13.It is not permissible top have anal sex with a female captive.
- 14.The owner of a female captive should show compassion towards her, be kind to her, not humiliate her and not assign her work she is unable to perform.
- 15.The owner of a female captive should not sell her to an individual whom he knows will treat her badly or do unto her what Allah has forbidden.